Microsoft 365 E5 PBX
Now you can host your PBX in the cloud and make PSTN calls with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 E5 includes the Microsoft 365 you love, plus the long-awaited PBX replacement for Lync to Phone.
Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing and Calling features let you connect your existing IP-based PBX or PSTN Gateway to Skype for Business for a complete telephony platform.
Microsoft 365 E5 includes all the features of the E3 plan and more!
- Power BI brings the analytic capabilities of Business Intelligence to your fingertips, ensuring you always have your finger on the pulse of your organization’s performance.
- Office Delve brings all the content and people you need together from across Microsoft 365 to help you and your colleagues better connect through relationships to content, topics, and one another.
- Simple integration with Microsoft’s built-in suite, available across mobile platforms and at a global scale.
Microsoft 365 Cloud PBX and PSTN Calling
Microsoft 365 E5 and Skype for Business make connecting with colleagues as easy and intuitive as connecting with friends and family on Skype. With the new services included in E5, Skype for Business gets even better, for organizations and their people:
- PSTN Conferencing provides the flexibility to dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone, in addition to the existing ability to join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast makes it easier than ever to produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device. Now Skype for Business truly is a single platform for every type of meeting.
- Cloud PBX enables companies to eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Microsoft 365 as the central location to manage user communication.
- PSTN Calling allows Microsoft 365 customers to subscribe to Microsoft-managed calling plans and U.S. phone numbers.